How is school doing guys and girls?? I am doing good in school! As the title said Monday Night Raw is on Monday. It is fake and they try to make it look real. My favorite wrestler is John Cena right now he has an injury, but I don't know what it is. What is your favorite wrestler? Do you even have a favorite wrestler?? John Cena lost to Wade Berret, so he was fired it was, by the way Wade Berret is is a wrestler and the head of Nexus he fired John Cena. Wade rehired him then beat him up. Wade and John have a big rivalry. I like wrestling and I don't know why. There are some other wrestlers like: Randy Orton A.K.A The Viper, The Miz and he thinks he is so awesome, but he is a windbag. Windbag mean a person talks to much. WWe stand for World Wrestling Entertainment. Cm Punk is now head of Nexus. I don't know what I am doing next because it is a surprise for you!! Bye Bye Everybody The End!!Search This Blog
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
WWe Monday Night Raw!!
How is school doing guys and girls?? I am doing good in school! As the title said Monday Night Raw is on Monday. It is fake and they try to make it look real. My favorite wrestler is John Cena right now he has an injury, but I don't know what it is. What is your favorite wrestler? Do you even have a favorite wrestler?? John Cena lost to Wade Berret, so he was fired it was, by the way Wade Berret is is a wrestler and the head of Nexus he fired John Cena. Wade rehired him then beat him up. Wade and John have a big rivalry. I like wrestling and I don't know why. There are some other wrestlers like: Randy Orton A.K.A The Viper, The Miz and he thinks he is so awesome, but he is a windbag. Windbag mean a person talks to much. WWe stand for World Wrestling Entertainment. Cm Punk is now head of Nexus. I don't know what I am doing next because it is a surprise for you!! Bye Bye Everybody The End!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You must really like Monday Night Raw! I love wrestling, but I like school wrestling. I was a wrestling cheerleader in high school and i LOVED the sport! Keep up the good work blogging!
ReplyDeleteWonder Woman Thanks I will keep it up you, too. I really like wrestling.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite wrestler is MIZ and he is not a windbag!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's not fake Jon it's real!
ReplyDeleteReed it is fake and Tyler it is my opinion.
ReplyDeleteI do not watch that no more
ReplyDeleteWhy do you not watch it anymore? I watch it.
ReplyDelete