Search This Blog
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
NEW Super Mario Bros.
HI we are taking a really, really hard test today. That is not what I am blogging about it is a Mario game I got for Wii. I played it until lunch time and I got Saturday. I am on level two because I usually play Hot Wheels. I almost got to level three, but the guy who I needed to beat hit me and before I hit him two times. The bad part was I had ONLY one life left so I had to start all over. So now I am working on it to go to the castle. Do you like the game? I do because you get coins and you can unlock hint movies. I unlocked three so far, but I can't watch them because I don't have enough coins to watch it. Well I don't think this will be a long blog if you ask me. One more thing. The game is also cool because it has like different things you can get like: Heli mushroom, mini mushroom, and some others, but you can look up the rest. JON OUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Mario is so cool! I also like Yoshi! I don't have it but it looks fun!
ReplyDeleteJon do you like Yoshi.
ReplyDeleteHolden yes I like Yoshi do you? Carter it is fun.
ReplyDelete