Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Superman Tackle

Hi, I like Troy Polamalu because he can make a lot of plays just like the one I am showing you now. His number is 43 and as you can see plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Do you like Troy? The Steelers have been in8 Super Bowls counting the one coming up. That's got to hurt when you get tackled in mid air. The titans still got the touchdown though. Do you like the Steelers? I do. This video will show you Troy (flying) over the offesive line and to the QB. On the clock when it stopped was 1:09 and was ticking down to the end. Hope you like the video. Bye

2 comments:

  1. My husband says he is a good defensive player! He even makes touchdowns! The Steelers are good, but I have to tell you we are wanting the Packers the win. So may the best team WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your husband he is a very good defensive player. They are good. I like both teams so I don't care who wins. It's going to be a very interesting game. Just like you said Let the best team WIN!

    ReplyDelete