Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Learning Blog

Hi we haven't had one of these in a long time! This week I learned about pronouns, antecedents, multiplying 2 digit numbers. First is pronouns, a pronoun is a word that replaces a noun. Like: he, his, her, she and some others. On worksheets we replaced the noun with a pronoun. On a different worksheet we find the pronoun. Second antecedents, a antecedents is a noun that is being replaced. Like some of these ex: Kayd was not being nice to his friends. The noun or antecedent is Kayd and could be replaced with "he." Third is multiplying 2 digit number with one number. Here is an ex: 23x9=? The answer is 207! Did you get it right? This is my learning blog. I think we will learn something about division! What do you think is next? I am almost done with another blog see you soon bye! 

2 comments:

  1. When did you start learning all of that? How come you used my name? I really liked your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started this week and UI just used a rondom name. Thanks yours too.

    ReplyDelete