Hello did you have a good Chrismas??? I did. Sorry I would have done it sooner if I wasn't playing with my presents. What did you get for Christmas?? I got a Wii, a DS game, for the Wii my dad got Black Ops. The Wii was a motion plus, so it came with Wii Resort and Sports. It came with one remote, but my parents got us an extra remote so we could have 2. We had to sync the one that didn't come with the Wii so we did and it worked!! I got Hulk the movie and Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and I already watched them before Christmas Day was over! Did you like the presents you got?? I like the presents I got. Do you play with them a lot?? I do because they are pretty cool to me!! Hope you had a good Christmas. To day is 2011 and have a Happy New Year!! Bye Bye for now!! Search This Blog
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Christmas Day!!
Hello did you have a good Chrismas??? I did. Sorry I would have done it sooner if I wasn't playing with my presents. What did you get for Christmas?? I got a Wii, a DS game, for the Wii my dad got Black Ops. The Wii was a motion plus, so it came with Wii Resort and Sports. It came with one remote, but my parents got us an extra remote so we could have 2. We had to sync the one that didn't come with the Wii so we did and it worked!! I got Hulk the movie and Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and I already watched them before Christmas Day was over! Did you like the presents you got?? I like the presents I got. Do you play with them a lot?? I do because they are pretty cool to me!! Hope you had a good Christmas. To day is 2011 and have a Happy New Year!! Bye Bye for now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jonathan! I had an awesome Christmas and it sounds like you did too! I love Indiana Jones movies! I had so much fun having all my family at home for Christmas, but I can't wait to get back to work and see all of the students and staff! See you soon!
ReplyDeleteWonder Woman, I had my whole family there too it was fun!! I have seen all of the Indiana Jones movies so far have you?? I will see you soon, tomorrow.
ReplyDelete