Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Peanut Butter and Jelly

Hi, peanut butter is my favorite food. I like it on bread, toast, and apples. I get peanut butter at Fareway. Sometimes I eat it plain. Some people are allergic to peanut butter. So at Adams (my school) we have to be careful of people who can't have peanut butter. My sister LOVES peanut butter and everytime she goes to the store and doesn't have peanut butter she always has to get peanut butter. Guess what goes with peanut butter, JELLY. Have you tried peanut butter plain? Have you tried jelly plain? Have you tried it together? I have done all of them because I like jelly and peanut butter. I think this will also be a short blog. I am almost done. Peanut butter is made up of ground dry roasted peanuts. Do you hate peanut butter? Then you are cool. I am done! Bye Bye

3 comments:

  1. I love peanut butter it's so good. Oh and I do love jelly to. Why do you like peanut butter and jelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like peanut butter because you can mix it with different things. Why do you hate PB and J?

    ReplyDelete