Search This Blog
Friday, January 21, 2011
NWEA Testing
Hi me name is Jon. NWEA is a testing method on thy computer. We were supposed to be testing, but no Mrs.Perrin went because the paper got messed up because of the no school day. So we are blogging right now. Do you like NWEA testing? I don't because you have to go to bed early. After Mrs.Perrin told us it was her we went back to the room. Next we watched CNN Student News. Now were are blogging. Then we will go to lunch and eat. CNN talked about pirates and the China president coming to president Obama. Now for pirates hijacking ships. Now they have barbed wire, guns to protect them from pirates! This is going to be a short blog. Almost done with it. Yesterday we took the test and I got 2 more then I did last time I took it. Today Mrs.White took it. Do you like CNN? I do I do. Well it is to soon to say farewell! Bye Bye Bye Bye JON OUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment