Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mr.Orlano

Hello again. Mr.Orlano is my teacher and teaches 4th grade. I like him because he let us go outside when there is no recess. Do you like Mr.Orlano? Is Mr.Orlano your teacher? Our school is Adams Elementary and is in the town of Carroll. Do you like him? I have heard of him and have never met him before 4th grade.We have almost 2 quarters left of school done already! Some of my classmates are: Reed, Cade, Colton, Nate, Dillon, Holden, and last, but not least Taylor. Who do you have for classmates? I know what I am going to write next: Arizona Cardinals and WWE Monday Night Raw!! Have a good day! Bye

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Orlano is the best teacher ever! And you forgot me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked rondom names Carter. Carter I know he is the best teacher.

    ReplyDelete