Hello I'm back. The Arizona Cardinals' stadium has 1.7 million square footage. Do you like the Arizona Cardinals? I do, but I don't know why. There is 33 woman's restrooms, 28 men's and last, but not least 12 family restrooms. I have never been to the stadium before, but I want to go. 19 width in inches of the stadium's seats, but the club seats are smaller they are 21 inches. My friend and I really like the Cardinals because, well I think, because they won the Thanksgiving Day Game!! My friend is .......... Kayd Nissen!! Last fact 88 total number of luxury lofts in the stadium, that is your last fact! Next blog is WWe Monday Night Raw. The website for the facts is: ArizonaCardinals.com. My name is Jon see you next time on my blog!! Bye Bye The End! Search This Blog
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Arizona Cardinals
Hello I'm back. The Arizona Cardinals' stadium has 1.7 million square footage. Do you like the Arizona Cardinals? I do, but I don't know why. There is 33 woman's restrooms, 28 men's and last, but not least 12 family restrooms. I have never been to the stadium before, but I want to go. 19 width in inches of the stadium's seats, but the club seats are smaller they are 21 inches. My friend and I really like the Cardinals because, well I think, because they won the Thanksgiving Day Game!! My friend is .......... Kayd Nissen!! Last fact 88 total number of luxury lofts in the stadium, that is your last fact! Next blog is WWe Monday Night Raw. The website for the facts is: ArizonaCardinals.com. My name is Jon see you next time on my blog!! Bye Bye The End!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment