Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Magazines

Hi did you have a good Monday off? I did all I did was play Wii and eat. My dad and I read the Time magazine and it tells you what is going on in the world for instance the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. That is what I Oil am talking about today. The oil spill was nasty in the ocean. It killed birds, fish, and other animals in the ocean. Do you like the oil spill? I don't because they shouldn't be drilling in the ocean. The oil ruined our beaches so now we are cleaning the oil. Let's take a break from the main story shall we, we shall. So are you doing well in school? Did you know that it is the start of the third quarter. Back to the main story. One person said let's make a new cap to stop the oil. They did, but had to make a couple of fixes, too big, too small, now just right. Next was a blocker to block the oil. Almost done with the blog. Now we are almost done with cleaning it up. That is it Jon OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment