Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Cub Scout's Sledding Party

Told you I would be back. On Saturday Cub Scout's had a sledding party by Rolling Hills Park, but the hill that's really, really tall. Here are the people who went: Holden, Jon, Reed, Noah, Zach, Erik, and Noah Bender. They are all Cub Scouts. I am a Webelo. It started at 3:30 and I left around five o'clock I call the hill Bead Man's Hill because a lot of people got hurt including me. I hit somebody and I hurt my back, then the person I hit got hit by somebody I know, then they hit me by landing on me. My back still hurts, but not as much. We were supposed to have hot chocolate but nobody brought some. I WAS tired on Saturday Night. Well I have to go bye!!

5 comments:

  1. THAT is why I didn't want to go. Whenever I go sledding I always get hurt like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler yes it was fun. Carter I had a good time even though I got hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went there once, and I almost ran into a into a stump, but I jumped off at the last second. I agree with Tyler T., that must have been really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayd and Tyler yes it was fun, but can be dangerous.

    ReplyDelete