Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Medusa

Hi, do you read and watch the Percy Jackson? I do that is what I am blogging about today. It is about character on Percy Jackson The Lightning Thief. Her name is Medusa. When you look at her you turn to stone. Medusa got the her head cut off in the movie. Then they bag it up. They use it on a monster and it turns to stone. In the movie it is Percy, Grover (half man-half goat,) and Annabeth. Percy wanted save his mother from King Polydectes. Percy Jackson's real name is Perseus. His dad is Poseidon. In Clash of the Titans his father is Zeus. Do you like Percy Jackson? I do because his books are really good. These books are in order of the Percy Jackson books here they are: The Lightning Thief, Sea of Monsters, Titan's Curse, Battle of the Labyrinth, and the Lost Hero. Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment