Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blogger

Hi, did you like the Gmail Blog?? This time it is BLOGGER!! Blogger is fun because you make a blog and write stuff on it and people comment on it and you can comment back. I am blogging right now and you are reading now too. This is another picture of Blogger that has a new logo. I will tell how to comment. First sign in to Blogger and click on the new tab button. Type in the blog you want to comment on. Then when you get there you click on the blog you want, next you read it then you comment. You comment on what you like or if you have a question. Next you click "post it" you type in the code then last, but not least click "post it" again. There you have it!! This is our last day BLOGGING!! I am upset that it is our last because we will be doing something else. Bye

2 comments:

  1. I love blogging! That's my best subject ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you like Blogging?? It is my favorite subject too.

    ReplyDelete