Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban

Hi, Harry Potter the 3rd is Prisoner of Azkaban. The book is 18 points on A.R., and I got 13.5 points which is a 15 out a of a 20. Now to the main story I am going to tell you about the story. Harry gets almost killed by a killer Sirius Black and now has a scar on his forehead. He gets a new broomstick because Dementors interfere with the Quddich match and the broom smashes to pieces. So when he gets back from the hospital wing he finds a new broom and it is a Firebolt the newest broom in Witchcraft and Wizardy. Hermione sees it and after lunch she tells Professor McGongall. She checks it for spells and other stuff so he doesn't get hurt again. Buckbeak Hagrid's friend and hurt Malfoy and Buckbeak is going to get his head cut off. Sirius Black is going to get the Dementor's kiss and is going to suck out his soul. Dumbledore gave Harry and Hermione a back in time hour glass. He says you can save two people at once. They can save Buckbeak and save Sirius Black at the same TIME! I am going to take a break. AHHH. Done. They unleash Buckbeak then fly into the darkness and save Sirius. Ron's pet rat dies too. Hope you like the story so far. When Harry rides on the train a owl comes and gives a Harry letter. It says from Sirius I sent the firebolt and let Ron keep the owl as a pet. I am reading the fifth because the 4th I read it then I mistakened the number and so I had  read them over again. I ma on book five. Sorry it is too long. Do you like Harry Potter? Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment