Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Kindles

Hi hi, did you miss me? This blog is about kindles. My grandma has on and reads on it when it is cold outside. I forgot to tell you kindles are mostly about reading on it. My grandpa got it for my grandma for Christmas. I want a kindle because I read a lot. Do you have a kindle? Do you like the kindle? I think kindles are awesome, Do you? Kindles are expensive which mean a LOT of money. I want a kindle, but my parents won't let me because they think we have to many video games. I don't think so because sometimes you can play mind-turning games on the Wii. That's not the story or bog I am doing. See you later boys and girls.

2 comments:

  1. What if you got an iPad instead? You can read books on it too. They cost more BUT you can do a lot more on it than a Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would play math games on the Ipad because I like math.

    ReplyDelete