The Rock's real name is Dwayne Johnson. He is a movie star and an actor in WWE which I watch on Monday but now he is not on anymore. He was born in Hayward, California in 1972 age 38. Do you like The Rock? Can you smell what The Rock is cooking? I like Dwayne because he is an actor for wrestling and movies. Speaking of movies he has a new one coming out!! He is a good actor for movies and wrestling. Do you like the way Dwayne plays in movies? I do!! I know he is still alive because my dad is 41. Bye bye!! Also have a Happy Thanksgiving!!Search This Blog
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
The Rock
The Rock's real name is Dwayne Johnson. He is a movie star and an actor in WWE which I watch on Monday but now he is not on anymore. He was born in Hayward, California in 1972 age 38. Do you like The Rock? Can you smell what The Rock is cooking? I like Dwayne because he is an actor for wrestling and movies. Speaking of movies he has a new one coming out!! He is a good actor for movies and wrestling. Do you like the way Dwayne plays in movies? I do!! I know he is still alive because my dad is 41. Bye bye!! Also have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is cool boy
ReplyDeleteLuis, Yes he is have you heard about him before?
ReplyDelete