Buzz Aldrin was born on January, 20 1930 and was born in Monclair, New Jersey. He was the second man to set foot on the moon following commander Neil Armstrong. He is an American mechanical engineer and retired from the United Air Force. He was the Lunar Module pilot on Apollo 11!! He is still alive he is 79! I like Buzz because he took a picture of his foot print on the moon! Do you like Buzz? Where do you think Buzz Aldrin Is today? He is in Lugana Beach, California. Did you know that? I did not know that before I looked it up!!! Bye Bye Also you know this but he has seen Obama already and he is an astronaut!Search This Blog
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Buzz Aldrin
Buzz Aldrin was born on January, 20 1930 and was born in Monclair, New Jersey. He was the second man to set foot on the moon following commander Neil Armstrong. He is an American mechanical engineer and retired from the United Air Force. He was the Lunar Module pilot on Apollo 11!! He is still alive he is 79! I like Buzz because he took a picture of his foot print on the moon! Do you like Buzz? Where do you think Buzz Aldrin Is today? He is in Lugana Beach, California. Did you know that? I did not know that before I looked it up!!! Bye Bye Also you know this but he has seen Obama already and he is an astronaut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBuzz Aldrin was on Dancing with the Stars a few seaons ago. Mom
ReplyDeleteI didn't now that he was on Dancing with the Stars!
ReplyDelete