Hi everybody! Kirk was born in Royal Oak, Michigan on August 1, 1955! Kirk is the head coach for the Iowa Hawkeyes, but before he was head coach it was Forest Evashevski. Kirk's record is 88-57, and he is in the Big Ten Conference. He doesn't like to good! They played in the bowls Alamo, Orange, Outback, Capital One, Outback, Alamo, Outback, Orange that's a lot of bowls! I like him and the Hawks because they have a good quarterback named Ricki Stanzi. Do you like both of them? Why or Why not? They lost this weekend to Minnesota bad lost. You think that was a bad lost? I do. Bye ByeSearch This Blog
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Coach Kirk Ferentz
Hi everybody! Kirk was born in Royal Oak, Michigan on August 1, 1955! Kirk is the head coach for the Iowa Hawkeyes, but before he was head coach it was Forest Evashevski. Kirk's record is 88-57, and he is in the Big Ten Conference. He doesn't like to good! They played in the bowls Alamo, Orange, Outback, Capital One, Outback, Alamo, Outback, Orange that's a lot of bowls! I like him and the Hawks because they have a good quarterback named Ricki Stanzi. Do you like both of them? Why or Why not? They lost this weekend to Minnesota bad lost. You think that was a bad lost? I do. Bye Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ricki Stanzi is from Ohio and Coach Kirk Ferentz is from Pennsylvania - Just a little trivia for you. I do like them both and LOVE the Hawkeyes!
ReplyDeleteWonder Woman!, I like the trivia thanks. Both of us like the Hawkeyes!
ReplyDelete