I'm back boys and girls! Nickelback is a Canadian rock band from Hanna, Alberta. They have different music styles and are such as pop and country. Nickelback ranks as the 11th best selling music act of the 2000's. One more thing the band sold 21,000,000 album copies in the U.S. Do you like Nickelback? Also do you like their singing? I like Nickelback and their singing!! Hope you learned something today! Bye everybody
All my sisters love nikleback I`do to!!!! Nice blog!!! I didn't know they were from Hanna, Albeta. Nice blog!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the band Nickelback. Do you?
ReplyDeleteJon, Nickleback isn't a pop or country band. They are strictly a rock band. By the way do you know their singer is, or who he does a lot of singing for? My mother has every Nickleback album and none and I mean none of their songs are pop or country. I think that you need to look up your research again and I suggest that you don't use Wikipedia because it is only 55% of the time correct. I know that it is more then half but still.
ReplyDeleteYes i do like nickelback
ReplyDeleteNate, You should look yourself I already looked and thats where i always get facts.
ReplyDeleteI think Nickelback is cool. I don't care if they are rock, pop or country. Does it matter? They are cool.
ReplyDeleteRachel, I don't think it matters.
ReplyDelete