Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

ZZ Top

What's up! ZZ Top is an American rock band. It was formed in 1969 in Houston, Texas. The members are Billy Gibbons, Dusty Hill, Frank Beard. I don't know any of them do you? They wore bikers leather, cowboy hats, baseball caps, and bandannas! They had the same manager until September 2006 which is Bill Ham isn't that a funny name? They had played one of their songs in "The Cellar" (a now-defunct underground bar.) I like them because I like their song "La Grange." My mom also likes ZZ Top, but I don't know why. Do you like ZZ Top? Why or Why not? Bye Bye for now! I also forgot the next blog I am doing a blog about Syrup Man! Bye Bye   

3 comments:

  1. Yes I LOVE ZZ top!!! For sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayd, Yes they are famous. Wonder Woman I also like ZZ Top!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ZZ Top. They wrote "Legs" about someone I know. Mom

    ReplyDelete