Search This Blog
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Raw Video: Snow Causes Metrodome Roof Collapse
Sup! The Metrodome collapsed during Sunday morning! That were we are headed. That is were the Vikings play, but they have to move to Detroit to play New York Giants. Since they both are not home whoever was hosting before is home. The Metrodome's roof collapsed at 5am in the morning! The Metrodome is in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I feel bad for the Vikings because it was their field's roof that collapsed. Here is a video of that roof collapse. Do you like the Vikings or the Giants? I like the Giants, but I don't know why do you? Brett Farve is out of a shoulder injury. Oh that's gotta hurt!! I don't think he will play against the Giants do you think he will or not? I have not been inside the Metrodome have you? Bye Bye I almost forgot the blog I am doing next is the monster Bigfoot. Bye!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, I'll look at your next blog. Do you think that Brett Favre return against the Bears, and do you think that the Metrodome will be ready to play on Monday night against the Bears?
ReplyDeleteKayd I think he will still be out because he has multiple injuries he has chest, ankle, and shoulder. So I don't think he will be back!! I don't think the Metrodome will be ready doy uo9 think so? I will see you at school!!
ReplyDelete