
Supp Supp again!!! Pokemon is a game for DS, Wii, and last, but not least Game boy. I have the games for DS Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Soul Silver, and Pokemon Platinum Version!! Do you like Pokemon? Why or Why not? I like Pokemon because they are cute and furry I think. What is your favorite Pokemon? My favorite Pokemon is Infernape because is defeats most of the Pokemon I battle! What kind of games do you have? My friends like Pokemon Holden, Noah, Kara, and me! Do you like Pokemon? Bye Bye I like Pokemon!
I don't know much about Pokemon, but I know what a Game Boy and DS is. I think it's ok for kids to play with these games but they need to make sure it doesn't take the place of relaxing and reading a good book. I would say if you are playing these games more than about an hour a day - you need to take a break and READ!
ReplyDeleteI love Pokemon so much! I have a Steelix with Iron Tail x100! Flip a coin until you get tails!
ReplyDeletePokemon rock Jon and I have pretty much all the games good blog.
ReplyDeleteI know it rock Holden.Wonder Woman I don't play a long time, then after that I read.
ReplyDeletedo you like yoge yo
ReplyDelete